Are there any direct selling companies (adult, home deco, etc.)that let you earn your kit?

MandyRae

Asked by MandyRae at 11:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• with Mary Kay you can earn your kit by pres selling. I'd send you look books sales receipts and samples and you'd sell and the half that you would normally keep as profit would go towards your kit . pm me for more info
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• see www.tgw247.com You have to buy your distributor kit, but it is just $29.95.  Let me know if you are interested and I can get you more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm sure there are, I don't persnally know of any though. I can tell you that with Ameriplan you don't need one. You have the option of buying a starter kit worth $120 for just $45, but you get a free online kit when you start even if you don't buy the $45 kit... There's never any "Stuff" to stock or deliver and we offer great benefits, training and support to everyone regardless of the plan you choose...
    Check it out at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Tupperware will as well. Contact me for more details. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• YES, WITH aTHOME AMERICA, WHICH IS A HOME DECOR COMPANY YOU CAN EARN YOUR KIT WHICH INCLUDES OVER $700 OF HOMEWARES AND BUSINESS SUPPLIES BY DOING $1500 IN SALES OR HOLDING 6 PARTIES IN YOUR APPLICATION MONTH PLUS FIRST BUSINESS MONTH. CHECK OUT MY JOURNALS FOR MORE DETAILS AND MY WEBSITE FOR AN UPCLOSE LOOK AT EVERYTHING THIS AMAZING COMPANY HAS TO OFFER. WWW.ATHOME.COM/SONJARICHARDSON

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• PartyLite lets you "earn" your kit for FREE!

And now is one of the BEST times to start. You can get your starter kit, an additional  $150 certificate, double host credit AND 6 gifts to give your first 6 hostesses. Plus there is also a great britestart "training" period where you can earn even MORE FREE product, gifts, etc.

If you would like to know more please message me or you can click on the PartyLite link to check out my website.

Good luck in your search!

lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I work for His and Her Secrets and our company does let you earn your kit, if you would like mor information please contact me
    sensuality09@yahoo.com
    478-225-2953
    Jennifer Smith
    MOMMYKNS0328

Answer by MOMMYKNS0328 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No Kits, No stocking product etc.

Work for Yourself and help others do the same.

http://www.doctorsmission.com/

Anonymous