How to work from home without being scamed?

I am a new stay home mom with children at school. I am looking to work from home any ideas without being scamed....

cmc24

Asked by cmc24 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• if you want a job go to chacha.com and use my email as a referrer s_shaw_07@hotmail.com but if you are looking for a business pm me for more info about Mary Kay. with Mary Kay you make a 50% comission on everyhting you sell and you get $50 bonuses for team members after your third....you also get 4% comission off of your first 3 team emembers and after 3 your comission goes up to 7% and so on and so forth
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i work from home and love it.Take a look at www.tgw247.com  Honest , dependable,.debt free, profitable company.   Great compensation plan and excellent support from the company. message me for more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you are thinking about direct sales then you want to find products that you really love.

I work at home with Arbonne International and I love the products.

You can do parties but I have also had a lot of success with 1 on 1 presentations and letting people try the products for 3 days and getting in touch with them after that. If you would like to know more visit my website. http://try.myarbonne.com or send me a message and I will get back to you shortly.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan. We are partnered with nationally known companies like Sears, Rite Aid, WalGreens and CVS, just to name a few. Companies like those would never partner with a Scam company... I work from home with my two boys under foot and love what I do. I am looking to be able to retire my husband the end of this year with my income from Ameriplan. I would be more than willing to answer any questions you have. To get all the information right up front call 616-712-1741 and listen to a recorded presentation. If you would like even more info or to request an interview visit www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Feel free to ask me all and any questions you have!

I also have a website packed with no only my opportunity but many others - ALL LEGIT- and even some WAH Jobs, Freebies, Coupons and more...
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Hope to talk to you soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I work from home with a company called "AmeriPlan".We offer a service that 70% of americans are in need of and that is afforable health care.We offer daily pay and benefits.You can visit my website for more information. http:/www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Looking for ways for Making Money from Home.? When you know the answers to these questions it is a lot easier to find things you love to do that will bring you income because you are passionate about what you do.

1. Who are you and what do you want in life?
    2. When is the last time you paid attention to what you want?
    3. Do you adapt to change or attempt to hide from it?
    4. What are your strengths and do your strengths bring out your passion in life?
    5. What are your weaknesses and do your weaknesses hold you back in life?
    6. Do you find yourself hiding so others do not see your weaknesses?
    7. What is the future you see in your mind, how is the future different from right now and what do you like about the future?
    8. What are your dreams and are they really your dreams or someone else's?
    9. Do you pay attention to the desires in your heart?

Email me at dreamteam@bealegacy.com for a list of ideas for work at home.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 2:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for. I have been working from home for 7 years now. You can also check out my group; Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home.
    All the best! ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Well I have hundreds of legit work home jobs listed on my site that may be able to help you. Good Luck.

Work Home Careers

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 7:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009