Hey everyone we finally

got SNOW woo hoo I live in colorado and we have had such a dry winter and today we got lots of snow.

How is your weather ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its a bit chilly and very cloudy here, but when the sun peeks out it feels a bit warm. I live in Connecticut. It was beautiful yesterday--a nice 55 degrees. Not too warm, not too hot, and perfect weather for the kids to be outside. I'm leaving for Puerto Rico in 10 days, and I'm hoping when I get back a week later it will be even warmer than it has been lately.

But the mornings are still frigid! Didn't watch the news this morning, but yesterday it was 27!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The first year we lived in CO, we moved in January. I figured it would be covered in snow, not a flake to be seen. Then about mid-March, there was a storm that layed down I think 14 inches over night.

But here in Kentucky, its cold and raining. A week ago it was 70 and sunny, everything started to bloom, and now its miserable out again. I hate spring!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Wow are you crazy girl? Sooooo over the snow here in Toledo, Ohio. Come on spring!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Alabama here -- Its about 65 and sunny.
    JaceyandIndi

Answer by JaceyandIndi at 12:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• In the 40's and rainy here in P.A.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009