on a scale from one to ten how bad does it hurt to hvae a baby?

mommy-to-be6969

Asked by mommy-to-be6969 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 11 1/2
    Anonymous

• diff for everyone and each pregnancy but with my first i think it was an 11 lol
    this one it doesnt seem to be as painful so far starting off with the contractions so who knows
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• 8432018490328490275832094829041
    yeah.. that bad
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would say 11 for a normal labor and maybe 25 if you have back labor. But seriously within seconds of having the baby you forget all about it and recovery is simple as well for vagingal delivery.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Everyone is different. I have talked to people that had the baby so fast, they didn't even know what was happening. Others labor last forever. One thing to remember is that no one will ever leave you by yourself, in pain. There are Doctors and Nurses there for you. If you are in too much pain, you can always ask for some relief.

Unfortunately for delivering a baby, I cannot tell you because mine were both c-sections. However, I was with my daughter when she had her baby last year. Of course my daughter is very competitive, so when the Dr. told her she might be pushing for a couple more hours, she said, "Guess Again" and started pushing as hard as she could. Baby Girl was here in just under 10 minutes! We all just laughed.

Remember, you are not alone in this. If you feel you need help, someone will be there for you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I had a c-section with both of my girls....and for me it was a piece of cake. I was up walking around the next day, I would have been up and around the first day BUT my doctor would not hear anything of it. Everyone recovers different and everyone has a different tolerance to pain.
    I think the high tolerance for pain runs in my family though, my mom said that when she was in labor with both me and my sister her pain level was about a 5, just kind of hurt...not like slap the nurse kind of pain that some people get.
    What is your normal pain tolerance?
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was terrified..but i didn't think it was nea as bad as I thought it was going to be. don't be scared...people love to scare you. I wish I could just go through labor for my next and skip pregnancy!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's the worst pain you'll ever feel in your life! That's the advice I got from my mom when I got pregnant with my first son, and Oh boy, was she RIGHT!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• WELL I WAS IN HARD LABOR FOR 2 WEEKS! CONTRACTIONS SUX AND HURT LIKE U WOULDNT EVEN BELEAVE BUT AFTER THE EPADURAL IT WAS PAINLESS LOL SO YEAH TAKE THE DRUGS AND U WILL GOOD!
    Riliesmommy

Answer by Riliesmommy at 12:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• 15
    Anonymous