unsloved murder mystery....

ok i live like 2 houses away from a town line and the town is tiny. well it just came out that in 1985 they found 2 bodies one adult on kid in a barrel ( we go camping in that area!) and back then they didnt have the tecnology so it went cold, new trooper decided to go back there check the sene and found again 2 bodies ( kids youngest might be 1 years ) in a barrel. they say they might be connected or related. there doing what they can to find out what happend and why and get the person who did this. my thing is ohh god what if this person is still around. u just never know. and i have kids and they walk ( older one's) and again we camp in that area and go swimming in that state park. now im freaked, dh said to calm down there proubly gone which yes can be true. but also u just never know. would you be a little freaked out? my dh works long hours so its just me and kids. and my dog.. she would just lick them to death..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I understand how you feel but you can't live in fear and let that stop you from your daily life.

Anonymous

• Being freaked out by a possible FREAKY KILLER on the lose is normal. Just try to get as much information as you can, being informed is smart.... BUT being worried over the "What if's" can just drive you crazy.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Dont lock yourself in your room all day but also dont act like its no big deal. Be informed and stay cautious. Get with the police station and try to stay informed on any leads they may have. If I were you I would SCARED, but you cant let that get in the way of your daily life. Just be more informed and more cautious with your children. Any strange behavior, let the police know. Stay alert abut your surroundings.
    Anonymous

• I'd be freaked out too, but you still have to live your life. Be cautious. A couple years ago, a woman went missing where I was living then. About 2 days later after she went missing, they found her body in the house across the backyard (one street over but if you went through my backyard you'd be in that backyard). Having it happen so close to me, I was constantly on the lookout and freaked...not to mentioned the parking lot for the apartment was in the backyard. Even after he was in jail it was unsettling that he had murdered her so close.
    Anonymous

• You would be surpised the most friendly dog sometimes will be the most mean dog if someone is hurting you or your kids
    Anonymous