How can i get the new look in my group?

i have the old look but i would like the new look so my group members can see the new questions asked and so it will be easier to find stuff

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are you referring to the different forums? Since I'm not sure which group you are referring to or how it looks I'm going to "guess" that your group has all the posts in the "General Discussion" forum. If this is what you mean all you have to do is create different forums and then move the posts from the "General Discussion" forum to the forum you want them in. To do this click on "Manage Forums" under your Admin Tools. Click on "Create New Forum" to make a new one. To move posts, click on "move posts" by the forum you want to move posts from. Then check the box by each post you want to move. Click on "move selected posts", choose which forum you want to move them to, and click "Move Posts".

I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, I'm sorry!!!

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009