crack hair lol

ummmm i was wondering if any of u ladies have hair between your crack....i no it sounds silly but i do and i and embrassed that my husband will see it..=) so what do yuns do about it?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have some hair too...like a little around the anus...it's part of your pubic hair. I shave mine.
    Anonymous

• lol, yes i have crack hair. I'm not comfortable going to get it waxed but it's not alot so I just live with it. I'm not going to have my butthole all up in his face with the lights on anyway. LOL
    Anonymous

• I either leave it or shave it depending on my mood
    Anonymous

• op are you from pittsburgh, i only ask cause i used to live there and everyone says yuns! hahaha, sorry just wondering.
    Anonymous

• lol thanks guys yuns made me more comfortable knoing that im not he only one with the hair case...umm im form kentucky..=)
    Anonymous

• I'm not going to bother with styling my taint, guys. I'm just not. Husband Person can hang with the backdoor vegetation or he can depend on his good right hand. His choice.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Youre afraid of your husband to see it? I am going to assume you haven't been married all that long? Ive been married 14 yrs and theres probably nothing that he hasnt seen. Most people have butt crack hair sooo.....its really not that big of a deal.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Sure do, but I am not going to drag my Venus razor into my butt crack. I can't see myself spreading my cheeks and blindly swiping a razor there. If I were to cut myself, I think the rate of infection would be higher considering where we are talking about.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009