Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 22 years old, have an 18 month old son and am 8 weeks pregnant with my second child. I know my emotions are on a roller coaster right now but I am about to lose it. I am aggravated, pissed off, hurt, angry, depressed and anything thing else you could possibly think of. I feel as though I am too nice to people. I am always doing stuff for people and NO ONE wants to do anything for me or my child. Some examples, my younger brother owed our older sister 230 dollars and I paid her 100 of it but now he doesn't wanna watch his nephew for nothing. He always has an excuse. Another example, my so-called friend called me to tell me how stressed out he was. He told me that he just needed to come and talk. So, I let him come over and spend the night. The next day when he left he stole my phone and charger. I keep trying to get him to return my property but he keeps ignoring the calls. To be continued..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• As for the friend who stole your cell phone, id have to say hes not a true friend, if i were you i would go to the police and report your phone stolen and tell them exactly who stole it. You need to stand up for yourself, start telling ppl no, or your just gonna continue getting walked all over. Plus your pregnant, pull out that hormonal bitch card and let these ppl know exactly how you feel and that your not going to be walked all over anymore

Sheenalynne

Answer by Sheenalynne at 12:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009