Has anyone read the book "The Shack" by William Young? And what did you think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read it during Hurricane Ike. I loved it. I thought it really brings God to a human level. Makes Him easier to understand,and shows us He really does have a sense of humor. It also answers alot of the questions we as humans ask. One of the best books I've read in a long time!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I just read it about a month ago. I loved it! It made me laugh and cry. I loved the part where they're sitting down to eat and the guy (I can't remember his name) bows his head to pray then realizes where he is and looks up and says "Umm...thank you guys!". I thought it was cute.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I just finished reading the book about a week ago (it was recommended to me by one of my sisters). I really love this book (enjoyed it immensely)! I also laughed and cried. It is one of my favorite books. The main character's name is Mack.
    Rachie276

Answer by Rachie276 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have had two people tell me that I needed to read it. Then I had one say No. So I am kinda mixed about it. The first person to recommend it said it changed her life. That seems like a good book, but since my time is so limited, I havent read it yet. I might still decide to do it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• What is the book about? I am always looking for a good book to read.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I just finished the third chapter all I can say about it now is wow its sad.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009