teen moms

what do you think about the growing pop. of teen moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hey im 19 and any day now my little girl will pop out! I dont think age really matters TOO much, as long as their responsible and can actually BE a mother, then i find nothing wrong with being a teen...just i hope they know if they have sex really young theyre giving themselves a reason to get pregnant..

i kinda like the idea of teen moms...but i hate the number of teen moms that are druggies..its gross
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• im a teen mom i had my first at 16 and my 2nd 4 weeks away...im now 18
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think it is a sad sign of the disfunction of the family unit as well as society.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• rolling on floorI don't know.. they seemed to have infiltrated all the catergories here today!!

Anonymous

• i was 17 when i had my first. i took care of him and still do to this day. i dont think theres anything worng with it as long as their ready to take that responbility on.
    Anonymous

• i love the idea of being a teen mom all iv ever wanted was to be a mom i wanted someone who will love me no matter what!
    Anonymous

• i was 17 with my first and i still am amazed at how many more teens are getting pregnant . i wish they would wait instead of dropping out of school and crap .
    Anonymous

• im a teen mom i had my first 16 and 2nd at 18 and im 18 now...its not a big deal as long as they can take care of them
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hey I am 18 and going to have me first child! And My family did not just let me do what i want! My mom new i was having sex and i was on bc! Teen moms can do it! I am 18 married and have a kid on the way, I would never take that back for my old life!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i didnt drop out and i was pregnant my freshman year...i went back when my son was 3 months old and graduated with my CNA and EMS...getting pregnant is NOT a reason to quit school
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009