do your kids?

do your kids watch max and ruby? my dd watches it and i watch it with her, and i was just wondering, where are the parents? i have never seen a mommy or daddy bunny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• LOL I wonder this about some of the shows... I watch Handy Manny and secretly think Manny and Kelly are having a secret affair. It's so obvious they are into each other LOL
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• this question was asked before. and i when i looked it up.. i believe the author or writer of the stories wanted to focus on the relationship between the brother and sister. something about how parents do not always need to interfere, because children tend to work things out on there own.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOL to theheartbaby!....I have thought that SO many times. I think Kelly and Manny should hook up. I hate max and ruby. Yes, my son watches it but its so annoying. She talks too slow for me.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My kids watch Max and Ruby, my kids are also a big sis and a little brother...but man, isn't Ruby a b*tch? Sheesh.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• she is thats the other thing i was wondering, its always about her and what she wants to do. what about the little brother?
    Anonymous

• even if it is always about her.. Max always ends up getting his way..
    Anonymous

• my daughter used to loooove max and ruby..i always hated it tho cuz ruby is sooo flippin bossy!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• THE GRANDMAW IS ALMOST ALWAYS WATCHING THEM!LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009