Just curious about what people name their animals.

My cats name is Mowska, I just came up with it out of nowhere when I saw her.

JunoDolly

Asked by JunoDolly at 1:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dogs:: Charlie, Raja (from Aladdin) and Dolly
    Cat:: Oscar (from Seaseme Street bc hes mean)
    Dragon:: Sandy (I don't know where that came from)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Our dog is named Shovel, short for Shovelhead, like the motorcycle. His previous owner named him, although I like it. Does get annoying though when you ask someone to get the shovel, and the damn dog comes running. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i had a dog named wrinkles but he was a pug and my son kept mushing his face lol so we called him wrinkles
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• 2 gerbils...Black one is Venom and the tan one is Sandman.

Think we have superhero fanatics here? LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I named my dog Ralphie after the movie "A Christmas Story" because I got him around Christmas and that's my favorite Christmas movie.. Plus I think it gives a dog more personality when you name them people names.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 1:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Cat=Kelly
    Dog=Tucker
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Our dogs are AKC registered so we had to pick unique names for them. They're both Golden Retrievers.

The female's name is "Oxford's Golden Magesty" (Maggie for short).
    The male's name is "Oxford's Jack of Hearts" (Jack for short).
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• ONe cat is Baby Jaguar ( he looks like baby jaguar from Diego)
    One cat is Fuzz ball. Hes just so furry and I just started calling him fuzz ball. Fuzz for short.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Husky mix named Angel, we got her from the Humane Society and she already had the name.

Black lab named Charlie-I picked it... My husband's family has a tradition where the oldest son is named Charles and he names his son Charles, and his grandfather was called Charlie so he has said that when we have a son, he can't be called Charlie so I told him we were going to name the dog Charlie... a lot of people think he is named after my husband, but that's not it.

German Shepard mix named Brownie- She was our friends' dog's pup, and the only brown one in the litter. We didn't name her but she started responding to it and it just seemed to fit.

Cat named Waldo- My husband was volunteering at the Vet clinic and practically nursed the abandoned cat to life. He liked to hide, so his name came from the "where's waldo?" books.

Black/gold cat named Biscuit- She was from the vet clinic as well and someone else named her.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• One cat named SifL (from a TV show back in the day called SifL and Olly) and the other cat named Sweetie. She was actually a really mean cat at first so I have no idea why we named her that lol now she is a sweetie though.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009