Any helpful hints with teething from anyone?

My 8 month old son is teething and he is getting three at a time, I was wondering if anyone knew any helpful ways I could control the pain for him?

jessiebear43

Asked by jessiebear43 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used "hunphreys" teething tablets. It's a homeopathic white little teething pill. It helped my 9 month old alot. Check your local pharmacy for them. Or try baby oragel, a cold teething ring or cold clean washcloth. GL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Tylenol, teething tabs, and frozen wash cloth or teething ring. The terry cloth that wash cloths are made out of feel good on both baby's teeth and puppy's teeth. My son has always grown two at a time, he is 11 months and has eight now.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We have a 12 month old. He is finishing getting his pre-molars already. All 4 at once! We have used Tylenol, Motrin, Teething Tablets, Teething Swabs, and now we just got an amber teething necklace for him as well. Cool washcloths, any fleece blankets he can find, even semi-soft baby crackers or snacks he loves to chew on. Teething is so FUN!! : )
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• tylenol/motrin, teething ointment, frozen washcloths,colder than normal bottles, ice water in a sippy, put baby food in fridge if she will eat it, frozen fruit in a mesh feeder, nap when they do!!!!! this is what i did and it worked. GL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Put some chunks of apple in the fridge and put it in one of those mesh feeders for baby to chew on. The flavor will keep them chewing and the cold will help reduce swelling and the biting will help push the teeth through faster. Good Luck.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Can anyone tell me where to find teething tablets? My little girl is teething too but I can NOT find the tablets at our Walmart. All the have is tylenol and motrin...Please PM me
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009