Anybody tired of changing poopie diapers?

This is the second today.

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 1:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• more then you know. i go from changing my 12 month old to going to work at a nursing home and change some more. lol so im real sick of it
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• this is the second day what?
    i dont get tired of it i love every minute i spend with my daughter poopy diapers and all
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• This might sound weird but it doesn't bother me yet ( my son is 2 months)
    I'm actually happy when he has a poopy diaper because it means that he is eating well. and getting chubby ;-)
    We had problems with him not eating enough in the beginning, so I like dirty diapers..LOL
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Second? Try 4th today! lol My 9 month old has diarhea. Yes, i'm sick of it and seems like whenever i chage it she poops again! lol Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol Yeah I am and my daughter poops at least twice a day now and its getting grosser asshe's getting older. I'm thinkin about startin to potty train her. She's 19 mos and I am tired of buying diapers all the time.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• YES! I've been changing poopy diapers for almost 4 years now. My youngest two are 15 months apart, so she was still in diapers when he was born. So even though she's been pt for quite a while now, he's still not and I've had at least one in diapers for almost 4 years. We are working on it with my little guy and he's doing ok. I hope I get at least a few months off before our new addition comes along in November.

riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I've got twins so I've been up to my eyeballs in diapers for quite some time now. They're 28 mos old and I'll be glad when they're done with diapers (not because of changing them but because of the cost).
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 2:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009