Hey girls. Need some ideas on losing alot of weight in a hurry.

Hey everyone! I need to lose as much weight as possible before june 1st. I'm trying to have another baby, and ... I could explain it, but it would take more than this thing will let me type.. But I need to lose as much weight as I can in a little less than 3 months. I have a gym membership and go twice a day.. Before work and after work.. So I excercise alot.. Just need some help in what to eat.. has anyone lost a big amount in 3 months.. Is it possible to lose nearly 50 lbs? I'll try anything, excpet some diet pills that make your heart race, because they make me soo sick!! Anyways.. Thanks so much for all your help.. and if anyone of you have lost a big amount in a short time, please let me know how!! :)

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 40lbs in four months if that helps. I started out with a seven day cleanse, became a vegetarian, took 10,000 steps daily and did a 30 minute work out every morning. I am starting again this Monday to lose the pregnancy weight, if your up for it you can start with me!

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• CUTTING OUT SODA FROM UR DIET REALLY WORKS!
    I INSTANTLY SAW A DIFFERENCE ONCE I STOPPED DRINKING
    SODA.
    I DONT KNOW WHY YOU'D WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT BEFORE
    YOU GET PREGNANT THO. ITS SUCH A BUMMER WORKING
    ON LOSING WEIGHT JUST TO BLOW UP AGAIN.
    IT HAPPEND TO ME WHEN MY BABY WAS 9 MONTHES OLD AND
    I WAS JUST STARTING TO SLIM DOWN AND GET MY FIGURE
    BACK I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGO AGAIN AND
    GAINED IT ALL BACK. BUMMER.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I hear it isn't healthy for your body to lose too much too fast. Working out is good and eating right too. I actually did weight watchers a few years ago and really liked. I lost anywhere from 5-9 pounds per week. I actually lost a total of over 50 pounds. : )
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Thanks!! I want to lose the weight naturally with no pills.. Just dieting and excercise! But the reason is because I have to be on fertility drugs.. And the drug they are wanting to put me on.. isn't healthy for people overweight.. Needless to say.. I'm overweight.. and if I don't get pregnant soon, within the next months, I won't be able to, EVER.. so I have to lose it just as quick as I can.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Eat a lot of fiber and protein. Stay away from high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oil, white flour/pasta/rice of any kind, sugar. Eat breakfast, one that will keep you full for a long while. Eat small meals more often than one or two big meals. I found Tuna Sandwhichs, made with Smartbalance Mayo. on whole wheat bread keep me full for quite a while. When you exercise, make sure to incorporate strength training as well as aerobic. Then, after you do all that, message me and tell me how you got the will power to follow through!! :) Good Luck!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 3:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Water, low-carb, low-fat, high lean protein, lots of veggies, lots of cardio.

Let me warn you though -

If you lose a lot of weight in such a short time (50 lbs in 3 months may not be physically possible, btw) you run the risk of gaining it ALL back - plus some. Especially post-pregnancy. I am living proof. I lost about 20 lbs in about 2 months before I got pregnant with my son. While pregnant, I gained only six pounds, but after, I gained back 30. So . . . there you have it. Just be careful, and avoid any diet pills or supplements- those are NOT good for your heart, liver, or kidneys!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's actually not safe to lose 50lbs in 3 months, if it's even possible. I think if it were possible, a lot of women would being do it.

Eat healthy. Drink water; no soda or juice. Did I mention drink water? Get plenty of exercise and plenty of sleep. Sleep is important for weight loss. Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, salad greens. Don't use the store bought dressing full of High Fructose Corn Syrup. In fact, avoid anything and everything with HFC. Try to eat a minimal amount of processed foods and no fast food.
    Anonymous

• By losing 50 lbs in 3 months or less you body would be malnourished and not healthy enough to become pregnant or carry a baby full term.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Something, im doing right now works really well for me, doesn't mean its for everyone but just thought id tell ya.. My big thing is once i open my big mouth in the morning to eat i want to keep eating all day long...so ive decided that i dont eat until about 3..usually when i take a lunch break and i limit my meal to 500 calories or less..so like a chilli and side salad etc..then for dinner i have chicken and salad..so im eating about 100 calories a day or less...doesnt seem like much but im not hungry because im eating a lot of low low calorie foods to fill me up..but ive lost about 5-7 lbs a week. plus your working out so it prob just fall right off of ya.
    Anonymous

• try the pill apidexin. Look it up can check it out i have been on it for about 3days and have lost 5pounds and yes its healhy..
    Anonymous