HOW DO YOU ORGANIZE A.....

I just re-did my bathrooms. Very small, not a lot of storage, and I really don't want to put holes in the walls. Even if I do, there isn't a lot of wall space to decorate, if I put up a bunh of towel racks. So I am trying to find something cute/decor that I could use to store towels....any suggestions or sights to check. I have been surfing the net all morning.

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 1:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a small bathroom also. And my home is old, so I don't have linen closets. I have a basket that fits perfectly in the corner and I fold my towels and stack them in there.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Try this web site:
    http://www.organize.com/bath.html

They have tons of stuff that would work great in a small bathroom.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My mom rolls her towels and then stacks the in a shelf behind the toilet. It is so cute..all her towels coordinate with the bathroom. stack them so you just see the end when looking at the shelf. hope that makes sense.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• do u have to keep your stuff in your bathroom?
    my sister doesnt have a closet in her bathrooms, but she does have 2 small closets in her entry hallway (that lead to the bathroom).so she has all her towels in 1 of the hall closets, I think its a pretty good idea. so all her bathroom stuff stays in there minus a few small things that can go under the sink.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009