Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seed Blanket

I saw an advertisement on TV about a seed 'mat' you roll out on your lawn. It had seeds already in it and you just water it and flowers pop up! Where can I find such a product? Ive already looked at Home Depot and Lowes, and cant find any other nursuries in my area. What would this type of product be called?


Asked by serioussifL at 1:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 18 (5,379 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Our Walmart sells them, and I think Target does, too.

    Answer by debra_benge at 1:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • Just buy it online.

    Answer by 1and1make3 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • Don't buy them, they are junk, and are filled with alot of flowers that are really cheap or undesirable, and weed seeds. Don't buy them.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009