pork chops for dinner

tomorrow i am off from work and i want to fix a nice dinner for my husband. i know i'm fixing pork chops, how should i cook them and what to have with them?

chill6405

Asked by chill6405 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would throw them in a crockpot to cook for about 4-5 hours on high with a chopped onion and bbq sauce. I would serve w/mashed potatoes, a veggie and a salad. Yummy. I might just do that!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We had pork chops last night. I oven bake them slowly with apple rings and raisens. I made a small fettanccini side for the kids, green beans, rice for us, and biscuits
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Soak them in italian dressing and coat them in bread crumbs and bake on 350 for an hour. You could also fry them after coating them with flour, salt, and pepper.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• All of he above sound great. i usually make a mariande of olive oil, worchestershire sauce, galic powder, salt & pepper. Marinate a few hours then grill them. We love them on the grill!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I usually season mine with a garlic/herb mixture (Webber makes a really yummy one), brown them in just a little olive oil, cover and cook on med/low until done. Then I pour a can of roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup and cook long enough for a nice gravy to form. I serve it with mashed potatoes or roasted baby reds and usually some steamed asparagas.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I flour and season mine with season salt, garlic salt and pepper and fry them. Then add a can of cream of mushroom soup and let them cook until they are fork tender. Yummy
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2009