Whats wrong??

I have been up since 4:30am (its now 11:00am my time) with a splitting headache and feeling sick to my stomach. I had a non-stress test at 8:45 and went and my heart rate was only 70 bpm and my blood pressure was 110/61 which seemed really low. While I was in the office getting my test done I told the nurse I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and I was getting dizzy. They got me a cold wet rag. That helped..NOT! But anyway, they sent me home and said everything was fine but I have a splitting headache, feel sick to my stomach, still dizzy and when I was walking up the stairs I almost fainted. Is this normal? BTW I am 34weeks 4days pregnant with twins..if that makes a difference. Should I just try to lay down and sleep? And I am NOT dehydrated. Thanks!

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go take a bath and eat some lunch then go lay down and take a nap...i felt the same way and i was sent home at 34 weeks and now im 36 weeks and today they are going to see if my baby is big enough to come out cuz my fluid is low
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• try going to a dark room and taking a nap. that works for me when i am having a headache... congrats on the twins... are you scared...... i am scared as hell......

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 2:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• thank you both! and yeah i was scared about the twins..but i am sooo streched out and so huge that i'm like alight i'm ready lol. do you know what you're having? i got twins boys! yay i hear they are so much easier than girls lol
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• it sound like u might be a little anemic, have u been drinking lots of fluids? headaches are a sign of dehydratation. try eating something with a little sugar to bring up ur blood pressure (it'll take away the fainting feeling) orange juice works good, try taking a warm bath and keep ur legs elavetaed. hope u feel better soon!!!
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 5:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009