Exactly how sick is everyone getting of the questions about how bad it hurts to give birth??

Driving me question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some people arent online 24/7 to read every question that comes through. If someone wants to ask, and you dont like it, just ignore it. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all :)
    Anonymous

• ME!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• it is kinda odd that the same question was posted about a hour from each other but oh well
    the ones that get me are the am i pregnant ones those happen way to much
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You're pushing something the size of a watermellon out a hole the size of a golf ball...well duh hell yeah it hurts...is this not a no brainer lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Driving you question? Apparently lol
    Anonymous

• gee i dont no thank god for epidurals lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Driving me crazy** LOL
    Anonymous

• lol that is too funny...i just started reading the "answer and questions" part of cafemom and have already came across that question LOL hilarious
    Anonymous

• This doesn't bother me at all. I am sure there are LOTS of moms that are worried about labor pain. What is this place if not a place for scared moms to come and get some comfort? I feel like if this one bugs you move on and let those of us that aren't bugged by it handle them.

It's not nearly as bad as "Am I pregnant" right?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I know women are curious about the pains of labor, but they should all realize that to some, labor is a breeze, and others, labor is the worst pain they've ever felt. It's too broad a question. I know they are just looking for some comfort but it is a very hard question to answer cause it all depends on the circumstance of the individual woman's birth.
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009