Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone seen the "bump it" hair piece on TV?

I want one but i have fine hair. Do you have one or does anyone you know have one? Does it work well and is it worth the money?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Shopping

Answers (9)
  • BUMP. I want to know the answer to this too because I have thought about buying them a few times also but wanted to know if they worked first.

    Answer by aurorabunny at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • lol it looks stupid i dont know why people do their hair like that it looks like a wig to me

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • I have seen it, and my hubby wants me to get it. SO if I do get it, I will try and remember to let you know ^-^ He likes that look.

    Answer by SandraB383 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • I too have seen them and wondered if they really work. I'm really eager to find someone who has tried them before.

    Answer by usmc0351wife at 6:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • you dont need it...its called teasing your hair...take ur bangs about halfway to the top of ur head...spray them with hairspry..and comb downward over and over, it will stay witout a "bump it"

    Answer by JulesMommy1008 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

  • There is a store in the mall that I work in that sells them. They gave me a demonstration. They're awesome! Pricey, but really neat! And they are PERFECT for thin/fine hair! :)

    Answer by MommyHess at 1:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

  • I think they're so stupid. Learn how to bump your own hair. I have very thing hair & I can still add volume w/o that retarded piece of plastic!

    Answer by paige8608 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • I don't like that look of the bump... it just looks weird but thats just me. My sister does her hair in a bump without using anything. She just teases her hair with hairstray and a comb

    Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • You can bump your hair yourself.I will tell you how.You get a brush and tease it up and then spray it or get the brush round or regular.I use a regular brush flix my wrist hold it and spary it or you can use a hair straightner.You don't need that.You have to learn how to work with your hair.

    Answer by monica-alvarez at 6:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.