why do you think men are so into long hair?

i know of course not all men are but it seems most men i know prefer long hair on women. short can be just as sexy. i feel more sleek and sexy with it shorter and i have more options. i had way too long hair til i was 19. i won't go back.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I do so many strange things to my hair whenever I ask DH what he thinks he says "it doesn't really matter to me your going to change in it in 2 weeks anyway." Of course I have a friend who wimpered when I cut my hair (I cut 14 inches off to give to a girl at church for a wig) and he was so mad bc he thinks long hair 'intensifies beauty' lol Whatever it always grows back
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 2:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was wondering the same thing!! My bf was so upset when I cut it off. It's just so much easier to manage, especially with two little ones running around.
    Stephanie15

Answer by Stephanie15 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• intensifies beauty? lol. thats funny. and its exactly what i mean! when my hair was down to the middle of my back it would get flat on the top and frizzy on the bottom. yeah real beautiful huh? lol
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i realy dont know. my husband likes my hair long but i dont . it is thin not thick and is down to just past my shoulders. i like shorter cause it is eaisr to take care of . he says short hair is for men and that if i cut mine he will let his grow. well what the he... i have let mine grow but he dosent keep his up his is messy and sticks up and he never really combs it so the other day i told him i was going to cut mine cause his was too long he then said if i cut mine i can find a new husband. dip shi.... he also said he is going to cut his soon. i also tried letting mine be messy and not washing it for 2 days but he didnt care on that. what is with long hair to men
    lovestobowlmom

Answer by lovestobowlmom at 3:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• most of my life I've had long hair, but there are times I go get it all cut off, I mean from middle of back to ear length. My hubby prefers it long too, but sometimes its too much. One summer in our pool I lifted up out of the water soak in wet and thought my head was going to snap off from all the weight of my hair, needless to say, I cut it.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I use to have long hair but then I deicde to cut it short and my hubby like me with short hair instead of long. But maybe they like the long hair so they have something to pull on during sex. lol
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think it just really accentuates the difference between a man and a women. If men have short hair, then women should have long hair. At least that is what I think they think. It makes a woman seem more feminine. My husband likes my hair long, but it is hard to keep it soft and healthy (and still styled). But I do my best.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I dunno. I cut my hair short...and after I had my baby, it started to thin & fall out. He bugged me about getting hair extensions for the longest time. And I did...but they SOOO don't work when you have a baby. He's always trying to eat it and pull at it. But I hated my thinning hair and it's harder to manage it when chunks of hair are falling out my head! But I liked it when it was healthy and short. It was so easy!
    Anonymous

• see, i finally have nice, long hair (after several years) and my husband is FURIOUS! he begs be constantly to cut it short again! most men do like longer hair, it's supposed to be one of those subliminal signs of fertility i think, like full lips and large eyes, but i don't know. i get compliments on my hair from everyone BUT my husband, LOL! he wants it to be at least a foot shorter, i don't get it. i'm also, however, not cutting it. i had two babies for him. my body is done being on loan for awhile. :)
    swagger

Answer by swagger at 8:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009