Feel too fat?!

Has anyone ever felt too fat for their husband.. If they are smaller and more trim, and your not. Have you ever felt like you weren't good enough or that he'd be happier if you were smaller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. But he tells me he loves me regardless and that he thinks I am sexy. Of course, I never believe him.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOL Sandra, my hubby says the same. I use to be really small but obviously i gained a few pounds and feel unattractive at times. But he is so sweet and tells me how sexy i am. I believe him because his actions tell me that he doesn't have a problem with my weight gain.
    Anonymous

• I think we have a problem with it more than our hubby's do. Especially if you have been thin all your life and you gain weight after babies like me. But all we can do is work on being healhty again.

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes i do . i was smaller when i married my husband 23 years ago but he still tells me i am sexy and that he loves me . he also tell me that after women have kids that their bodies change so my weight gain does not bother him and he says that there is just a little more of me for him to love.
    lovestobowlmom

Answer by lovestobowlmom at 3:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• OMG yeah! I feel like a whale! I do have body dismorphia so according to the doc, I see myself completely different than others do. My boyfriend loves my body but I get so down on myself.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009