sex!!!!!!!!! =(

ok!!
me and my husband have been together for almost 3 yrs(on may 14 will be 3 yrs)
we have a beautiful together he's 1 yrs old..
whenever my husband wants sex most the time even if i dont want none he still get's it.
but the story is different when i want it.. he'll take he's time to come to the bed or if iam getting some im always on top and he's there like looking dead lol..
i try kissing him and he wont kiss back he wont hold me while having sex or nothing.. really it looks like im having sex with a dead man..lol..
what could this be.. why is he like that .. he sure wasnt like 2 yr ago..
it also feel like he could be the only one to feel good.. he wouldent do anything to me unless i tell him too and sometimes me telling him doesnt even work..
plz i need help i dont know what has gotten into him... do you think he doesnt love me anymore???
or our sex dont mean nothing to him.. ???
plz help..thank u all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• DH has done this to me and so one night I said "I wanna switch roles" so I got on bottom and made him get on top and I just laid there. He goes "what's wrong?" I said "Nothing I'm pretending to be you during sex isn't this fun having sex with a lifeless individual?" He livened up after that.
    Anonymous

• You are seeing sex as the issue but there may be other issues that are causing him not to want to have sex. Does he have medical issues? How is the relationship other wise? Does he watch porn and masturbate?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes he watches porn and masturbate..
    Anonymous

• I think it is that he wants to be in charge of the when and how. Its a dominate thing. I would stop asking him for it and just take care of yourself and possibly even let him know thats what your doing, maybe when you arent asking anymore he will get the hint and start paying more attention to your needs. I also Love what the first answer said : give him back what he is giving you when its him that wants sex. LOL good luck.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009