Does your hubby do this?

I hate it when it is time for bed or after you finish your business in bed and it is time to actually fall asleep. You (the woman) is still wide awake and your dh is dead asleep I mean like in seconds. I hate that. I will be tossing and turning and then finally I dose off then I'll wake up and turn then fall back asleep. I don't get it I get mad at him and tell him why can you fall asleep and I can't?

What is the difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• my husband does that, hes like oh come here i want to cuddle, so ill rest my head on his chest hell put his arm around me and ill start talking and get no response, cause he fell asleep. lol, at least he makes an effort though so i can complain, and i love falling asleep like that.
    Anonymous

• idk i don't get it either
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Actually I'm usually the one that passes out after.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband is the same way! I think its because they are more relaxed than us. We have so much going on with kids and school that it is hard for us to just relax. When I lay down I am already thinking about what I have to do the next day. If you figure out how to relax and let things go, the tell me! :)
    trendy4you

Answer by trendy4you at 2:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I GO THROUGH THE SAME. AFTER IT I WANT TO TALK. THERE WAS ONLY ONE TIME THAT I CAN REMEMBER THAT IT WAS THE OPPOSITE I GUESS I WAS JUST VERY TIRED.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Mine had the loudest snore I've ever heard. It's like something out of a cartoon. I lay on his chest and get comfy, right up till it sounds like there's a jet starting under my ear. I just roll over.

I understand what you mean, though. It's like "getting theirs" deprives them of their ability to stay conscious.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i think all men are that way . my husband actually go at it for awhile cause he wants to please me but when he is done and i go to pee and come back he is asleep. i am not sure why they do that but i have been told its a deep relaxing tense releiving stress reliver for them so after they are done they go to sleep.it takes me awhile to go to sleep espically if i have had caffenine cause my mind does not turn off it starts thinking of things to do the next day or a song comes inot my head and i just cant turn it off for hours after.
    Anonymous

• Idk, my bf gets tired after but he likes 2 hold me. I fall asleep real fast when hes doing that. & we kinda fall asleep together. Now he says he doesn't like 2 hold me & cuddle but yet he does it... plus he likes 2 b held as well. Try that. Have him hold you, I think its alot more comfy 4 both of u.
    Browneyeshch

Answer by Browneyeshch at 3:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's the opposite with us. I pass out immediately while my husband tosses and turns for hours.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 3:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009