What do you think about this?

O.k. I just recently found out that my boyfriend has been talking to my sister quite a bit. He claims it's because he knew her before he knew me. But yet he never talked to her till about a month ago. We dont live together and our daughter is with me 90% of the time. But my sister insist on texting him to find out how she is doing when i have a cell and i can text too. In my opinion they need to back off a little. It's diffrent if he was talking to her or hanging out with her while i was around but he is talking to her and hanging out with her without me. Am i just jealous or is there really something wrong with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• How much do you trust your sister? I don't think that's very appropriate but you need evidence that there is more going on before you start making any accusations.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't like any of it. Are you close with your sister? Mind if I ask how old you are?
    Anonymous

• i thlink i would be a little upset too. ur sister can call or tex u if she wants to know how ur daughter is doing. sounds like the sis is wanting to rekindle an old relationship but maybe not . i would talk to ur boyfriend about it and see what he says. it could be that ur sis is not wanting things to turn out the way they did when they broke up. it depends o how much u trust both of them
    Anonymous

• I agree, that is out of line. I'd be ticked. You should talk with them, together. You can gage a lot when they are together, like guilty faces. I don't think it's all about trust, either. It's just inappropriate, so even if it is innocent, it sure doesn't look like it.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My sister is 3 so I wont have that problem but i think that is bullshit. Ur sister shouldn't ever talking 2 ur bf about ne thing. Especially ur kid. If she has something 2 say then she should go through u even if ur daughter spent more time w/ ur bf. I wouldn't trust that @ all. He's ur bf, not hers. Theres no reason 4 him 2 b talking 2 her like that. Its not that they have 2 back off a little, they need 2 stop all together.
    Browneyeshch

Answer by Browneyeshch at 2:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• doesn't sound respectful to you if you have a problem with it and i think you have every right to have a problem with it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Im 17 bout to be 18 in June. My sister just turned 16 a few months ago and he will be 20 in April.
    Anonymous