can I go to jail?

If I dont do drugs but my boyfriend sells and smokes weed...if he got busted could i go to jail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe depending on the circumstances of him getting busted, like if the cops came to your house and you were both there they wouldnt know whos it was. But regardless I am pretty sure that if yur baby was around or nearby they would take the baby away. (I assume you have a baby cause you are posting in the parenting section)
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If he gets busted and you are with him yes you can get arrested.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes, guilty by association.
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes they can and if you have a child in the house they can and will take that child
    Anonymous

• yep
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you have a child they will most likely take your child. I think your child should be more of your concern rather than if u will get arrested
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes if it's in your house or car.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You bet! In a heartbeat...and they (the cops) will do it to you just to get you to roll..... don't fool yourself for a second honey.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not guilty by association it's guilty of possession and if you have enough of it in your house, they can get your for intent to distribute.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• um honey is that the thing your worried about not that fact that your exposing your child to this kind of life if you guys live together. wow what a parent. why do you think they would remove your child from there in the first place. i almost hope you get caught so that your child would be in a better environment.
    Anonymous