what is going rate for fulltime in home care for an infant

looking for in home care for infant. What is reasonable pay rate for fulltime care. Only one child hours are 10hr days.

gr8mom101

Asked by gr8mom101 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• $135 a week.. pretty much every daycare facility charges that for infants with the hours of 7am until 6pm.
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• well the daycares in my town i mean
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It depends on where you are located. I live in South MS and I charge $95 a week for infants. I'm also much cheaper then other daycares in my area though.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I suggest calling around to quite a few different daycares and comparing prices. Make sure to visit all of them to so that you pick one that you feel your child would be safe in and ask for references.

I just realized that by "in home" you could be refering to a "nanny". I would look on care.com for nannys and sitters in your area.

Good luck!
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009