anyone ever tied a string around their skin tag until it fell off?

I want to do this but im afraid it will hurt really bad and then i wont be able to get the string off lol does it hurt for days until it falls of? and about how long did it take yours to fall off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well if it falls off the string should too right?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i meant it like if it hurts too bad before it falls off, im afraid i wont be able to get the string off the skin tag bc it will be too tightly tied around it, get what im saying?
    Anonymous

• i get you i had a skin tag one time a small one and i just pulled it off
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry but I'm dying o know what a skin tag is!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have no idea what a skin tag is?
    Anonymous

• its sort of like a mole. look it up on google or somewhere. it'll show you a pic of it
    Anonymous

• I just looked it up on google, lol. I had no idea that's what those things were. Once I had two form under my eye and they annoyed the crap out of me! They were really small and eventually went away on their own.

I've gotten them on my neck before and normally they go away on their own so I suppose I don't have much advice for you =(
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 6:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• if you go to the dermatologist, all they do is cut them off with very sharp scizzors... sometimes they'll numb it 1st if it's kinda big (i used to be a derm nurse)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2009