Is having headaches normal in pregnany?

I am only 3 months pregnant with my 4th baby and i never had these headaches with my others. they are really bad and something take up to 15-20 min before they go away. Is this normal?

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can be but if they are constant or sudden or just really reall y bad call your dr right away other then that talk to your dr then next time tell them what is going on . my dr had to give me meds to help with mine but i had migranes before i was pregnant even
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes, it is normal. As long as your blood pressure is OK. I'd mention it to your doctor the next time you go in.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Unfortunately, yes..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Just one more lovely symptom of pregnancy.

When some women get close to their period, they get headaches also. It's the hormonal fluctuation.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I got them all the time. If theyre severe then let your doctor know, but all you can really do for them is to take tyelonol, try to get some sleep, put a cold or warm wash cloth on your forhead which ever feels best to you.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 3:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'd talk to you dr about them. Try tylenol and some rest. Also, drink water. you could be dehydrated.
    yenca615

Answer by yenca615 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009