WARNING ---- ADULT CONTENT! You think oral sex is NOT important to your man?....read this.

My friend found this in our local Craigslist and sent it to me. I can't believe it. Well, I can, but it does make me think twice before withholding from my husband. (Of course pervert is pervert, gay is gay, bi-curious is, well, you get it). Do you think this is a for real situation, or is this guy just feeding a line here? I think it's for real, because it's posted in the M4M section..... it's not like he would NEED a gay dude to pity him to get with them. Right.

I Need Head - m4m - 51
Reply to: pers-nc9ae-1093055275@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-26, 12:12PM CDT

Wife is not giving me head so I'm looking for someone willing to take my xxxx (deleted due to graphic nature). I will recip if wanted. I'm 5'-9" , 165 lb, white male with 6.5 cut. Looking for similiar. Prefer visitor
for discrete encounter with hotel room. Lets do this tonight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG that's probably my guy! It sounds just like him. He's such a crass male slut! lol What state/area was that in? No one withholds anything from him. He just likes being sucked. He's gone through all the females around here and probably working on males now! lol
    Anonymous

• UGH what a perv seriously who does that crap, but I have to say it doesnt really make me think twice about anything because even when I try to give my DF head he just isnt into it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• WOW lol -- I'd think it was fake. But then again there are people out there like that so who knows?
    Anonymous

• It's obviously important to that man! I wonder why his wife is refusing him? Herpes?
    Anonymous

• Or maybe she's refusing because she suspects where he likes putting that thang!! LMAO
    Anonymous

• no im sure its real!!! there was a guy at the place I work that just got arrested for picking someone up off craigslist on his way home from work to get head. he was a RN and he was older prolly 40s and got a 16 yr old prostitue LOL to give him head. So yes this is real im sure
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Witholding anything from your partner is never a good idea but just because he's not getting oral sex doesn't give him the right to go elsewhere. If a man is going to cheat, he'll do it regardless of good sex, bad sex, oral sex etc. Obviously if the guy is posting that on craigslist, he's pretty hard up which leads me to believe he must not be doing his hubby "duties" to get some from his wife or he must be so repulsive that he can't get any from someone that meets at a bar or something.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm not surprised. It's all over the news how pimps are using Craig's List to get customers for his prostitues.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I seriously doubt that withholding oral from your husband is going to make him turn to men.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• WOW, there are some real pervs out there, You cannot compare my husband to him. I dont do the oral thing, and i know he will never scoop to that level to try to get it. He is comfortable with what we do. Its just not my thing and he has never express to me that he is in need of it. If he did, i would probably consider doing it.
    Anonymous