How to whiten the bottom teeth?

I am using crest white stripes but can't seem to get to the cracks on my bottom teeth. I honestly believe they are stained for good :(

I asked my dentist and said my teeth are older teeth if they were young then I would see results. 45

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• That's interesting that your dentist would say that to you. I am a dental hygienist and I can remove stains between teeth. I have instruments and fine snad paper like strips I use in the office to remove interproximal stain.
    Something many people do not know - dentists are trained to repair and restore teeth - they get very little training in cleaning teeth. The dental hygienist is the person you should be talking to about removing the interproximal stain.
    Did you have your teeth cleaned professionally by a dental hygienist prior to using the crest white strips?
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009