Uncomfortable

Does Anybody Else Feel Uncomfortable Takin Off Shirt And/Or Bra Infront Of Husband/BF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I do at times because I feel so out of shape after having my son.. extra fat on hips and thighs... tits are saggin from BF and I have stretch marks... But my boyfriend always tells me how beautiful I am and how much I turn him on. (and I know he's not lying because of the bulge he gets in his pants) I think it's normal to be self-conscious.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I DON'T ON THE CONTRERAY I DO IT ON PURPOSE WHEN I KNOW THAT HE'S LOOKING I'LL GO PUT MY BOOBS INFRONT OF HIS FACE (OK THAT'S WHEN I'M NOT IN A HURRY). BUT NO I'M NOT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I used to be like that..But he makes me very comfortable with him so I love the attention..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 3:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We women are too hard on our bodies. You know that.

I refuse to read the "fashion" magazines like Cosmo, Elle, etc. because they are full of the "ideal" body and how to get it. Airbrushing is for women's magazines and not just men's porn, you know!
    I resent the implication my body isn't good enough.

I also refuse to watch any day time soap operas for the same reason. A bunch of liposuctioned, nose-job bimbos on them. All done up in designer clothing and full makeup.

If you're not undressing in front of your man because you are thinking these things about your body, you've been brainwashed by the media that you're ugly.
    Anonymous

• i cant do it without him checking me out. lately its just like "ugh dont even look at me". he watched me do tae bo and i felt like he was just watching me jiggle.lol. just cuz i still have some pounds to lose. he still whistles or makes good remarks. it helps some days. thats just from my own issues.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm not at all. I mean I know he sees what our kids did to my belly when I'm getting dressed or undressed and he's nice enough not to gag!! HAHA. I'm truly loved.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Nah..... heck most of the time he's trying to look through, down or under my shirt anyhow.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• after what he looks like naked i shouldn't care what he thinks of how i look naked and i don't feel uncomfortable that he knows his body is not what it should be as i feel i wish my body was better but heck i still get turned on and so does he checking my boobs out even if they are smaller then his ex's who was like DD but heck i last i don't have to heave my breast up to wash underneath them. so no it doesn't bother me,
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009