WHY AM I PEEING SO MUCH?

I WAS PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS LAST WEEK FOR A BLADDER INFECTION.I HAD NO IDEA I EVEN HAD ONE UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR MY CHECK UP AND MY URINE SHOWED POSITIVE FOR IT.i JUST FINISHED THE MEDICNE AND HAVE BEEN PEEING EVERY HR OR MORE FOR THE LAST 3-44 DYS.IM NOT DRINKING MORE.THE ONLY THING i CAN FIND ONLINE IS ABOUT UTI'S.MINE SHOULD BE CLEARED BY NOW! IM ALSO TAKING BC.I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO THE TWO MED'S DONT MIX WELL.BUT I DONT THINK IM PREGNAN TYET I JUST HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 12TH.ANYONE GOT AND IDEAS

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 3:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• The antibiotics you got may not have treated it properly. although you wouldn't know as you had no symptoms to begin with.. well i would call your dr for a retest..
    smiles2008

Answer by smiles2008 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• OHH.i DONT HAVE INSURANCE AND DONT WANT TO PAY 25$ TO PEE IN A CUP BUT I THINK YO UMIGHT BE RIGHT..SEEMS THAT WAY ANYWAY.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 3:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My guess.....baby on the way!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You may still have an infection.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• qandaA
    i like your answer best! :) lol
    If im still peeing like crazy in a week or two and know im not pregnant ill call the doc back.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 8:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009