arbonne skin care

Has anyone ever used arbonne skin care? If so, what products of theres did you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• nope sorry mary kay all the way
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• MY SISTER SELLS THAT STUFF.. SHE LOVES IT.. WHEN MY KIDS STAY OVER SHE USES IT ON THEM CAUSE THEY ARE ALLERGIC TO EVERYTHING.. LOL I WOULD SAY IT WAS GOOD STUFF, BUT PRICY..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I dont. But I do sell Avon and love the products too. They're really inexpensive but great quality. If you want to give them a try www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• sold avon...would never put that on a dog, there products are so cheaply made and gross. sold mary kay, good stuff but overpriced...tried arborne but for me, why spend so much more when brands like dove, biore and neutrogena work just as well at half the price. and for make-up, CG all the way.
    Anonymous