what do to u like about being a stay at homemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Having my own schedule (pretty much) and being able to spend time with my kids.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I like being the one raising my children. To see the joy in there eyes the first time they do something new. I feel blessed that I am able to stay home.
    Anonymous

• it must be nice.
    Anonymous

• As anon. pointed out,I love being there for all of my dd's "firsts" as opposed to hearing about them. I get to pick my son up from school and spend quality time with both of my children. Sure,somedays I wish I was anywhere else but home and then I remember how blessed I am to have the opportunity to stay here with them.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I loved seeing all my second DD's first also. My first DD was given up for an open adoption at birth, and it still pains me that I wasn't there for her firsts. I also love having the time to cook good meals! When I was working I had a hard time finding the energy to cook the way I do when I SAH.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 4:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I love being able to spend all my time with my DD and not missing out on the cute things she does and all the firsts.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• so do you guys get assistance or do your so/dh work enough to support you while you stay home. . I would love to be a stay at home mom. But financially I can't do it. How are you guys doing it. Just curious.
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• well, im not in the situation where i can just get up and work right now..im 9 months pregnant and i have 2 toddlers..yes i am on assistance, and i refused to get on it for the longest time. the only thing i like about staying home all the time is i get to wake up when ever i want. of course i dont miss all the kids 'firsts' but im really tired of staying home. i also live somewhere where i dont know Anyone and i would have a hard time putting them into daycare becuase i know what can go on.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I like watching the wonder in my childrens faces as they learn new things. I like being the one answering their questions. I like being here.

My DH works so I can stay home. My income wouldnt do squat for our family so this is what works best for us.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Love it.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009