Have you met Fly Lady?

If your home is disorganized, messy, filthy, disgusting, horrible, overwhelming, or just plain YUCKY - check out this site:

www.flylady.com

She has tips, products, lists, and inspirational words of love and wisdom that can help you get your home back on track!!

I am not a member of the site, BTW. I have been following Fly Lady for a year now, and although I fall off the wagon every so often, she always brings me back to reality!

Enjoy ladies!

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've heard a lot about it, sounds like a pretty neat site!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I cannot stand FlyLady, but it's worked for hundreds of other people. One can't really argue with success.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Why don't you like flylady? Just curious.
    Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 9:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Heck yeah I love her methods! I fell off too but I go to the site for tips. Before her I had no desire to wash dishes every day...now I LOVE seeing my clean sink. I keep the house relatively clean without her but I recommend the site all the time.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009