Octomom

i know everyone is tired of hearing about the women, but what do you think the real reason is that she fired angles in waiting and do you agree with her decision?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not know why she did it unless maybe they treated her bad or something. Maybe she is insecure about her ability as a mom. I would have a very hard time helping her cause I would go in there thinking she was crazy.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• She alleged thought they were giving information about her and her children to outside sources.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Most likely because they had open contempt for her and were bullying her. At least thats the impression I got from them from their own news interviews. I can only imagine how they spoke to her.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 4:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• who cares!!?!

first she was getting bagged on for saying she didnt want free help and then when she DOES get help she is bagged for denying it... when and how does she ever win with you people?!

who CARES...
    Anonymous

• She fired the nurses because she said they were spying on her, and then one went on TV and said Octomom was only taking care of the babies when the cameras were there, so maybe she was right. Anyway she needs her head examined.
    Anonymous

• No, they reported her to CPS 3x. She's a piece of shit. She just spent over $1000 at BeBe
    Anonymous

• oh where did you hear that anonymous?? who cares if she did.. she obviously has money if she just got her house and she is going to PAY for nannies to help her...

youre pathetic
    Anonymous

• Like she did going out and paying Jacuzzi not security system for the house. Sad........

Anonymous

• One of the nurses was giving information to - I THINK - People magazine . . . ? One of those. That's why.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Octomom shouldn't worry about getting reported if she has nothing to hide.
    Anonymous