My Boyfriend NEVER cums.....

Is this healthy???? I mean im not complaining because we can go for a long time but it just never seems to happen. Am i not pleasing him enough??

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I have never heard of that before? He might need to see a Dr. if he truly NEVER ever cums. Does he eventually, it just takes a long time?

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Maybe he has a medical problem. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you not pleasing him enough.

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Mine can't either. It's not you. It's him. Mine has high blood pressure. It started that he couldn't cum then he couldn't stay hard without oral stimulation so no penetration after a couple of years. He's upset but we work around it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• He may have some kinda problem. Does he drink a lot? I know when my love is drunk (not often) he has a hard time finishing. When i asked about that, i heard that it is very normal. Try giving him a B-job before hand, i know this will make my guy cum a lot faster if i do that before the deed. How old is he, and are you sure he is not rubbing one out before you get home? Because if he masterbates on his own a lot, that can make it harder for him to cum if he already had that day.

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• he's 24 and he just never nuts well at least not when we're having sex No matter how long we go i have yet to see him cum. But I've never given him a B-J maybe that would speed up the process

• Maybe do the bj before sex to speed up the process? Not sure, but enjoy it!

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• could be a medical problem .

Answer by dee778 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009