discharge ....I hate

Does discharge go away? I am 23 weeks preg and I hate it I want to know how long does it last and is there anything that I could use to get rid of it. My first pregnancy and I didnt know that so many things came with being pregnant I thought I wouldnt have to see a pantie liner for atleast 9 months now I find my self using them more than when I wasnt pregnant. How long does this last and is it normal the color is like a yellow color with no ordor its just there and I try bathing and it comes as soon as I get out of the bath.. Why do you have discharge while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine lasted the whole pregnancy and increased big time the last few weeks of pregnancy. Now I am just waiting for all the bleeding and discharge to stop from having my baby a month ago.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• IDK, I've had discharge my whole life, pregnant or not. Enough to wear a liner everyday.
    Anonymous

• Its normal, and just your body's way of cleaning things out down there. The color is normal, and the amount can range from very small to so much you have to change your pantyliner several times a day. Unfortunatly it can continue right up until delivery. Then you have to deal with the PP bleeding, which I suppose is also a discharge.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's your body preparing to have a baby pass through your birth canal...mine has been pretty much constant, seemed to get worse around the middle part of the pregnancy and hasn't been as bad the last few weeks (i'm 33 weeks) - there's nothing you can do except chalk it up to something that you'll just have to deal with while you are pregnant. It will be over before you know it!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2009