Soccer leagues for children

I was wondering if anyone might know where if any I could sign my 3 year old up to play on a soccer team?

Hvanschelt

Asked by Hvanschelt at 4:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• YMCA
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Ours is through the county soccer association. You might check around with some of the schools/daycares in your area to see if yours has one and/or if sign ups are still going on. With ours, we're halfway trough the season, so sign ups are pretty much over here.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Both the above answers are good. You might also call the Parks and Recreation department of your city/town and ask them.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Most Catholic schools/churches in my area have various sports teams (soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.) You might want to check those out.
    blueyes581

Answer by blueyes581 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• On weekends the park is packed because the parks and recration hold their classes there.I love it.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 5:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009