I cant take this ne more!!!! What should I do??

I am 9 months. I hurt everywhere, Im tired, It hurts 2 much 2 sleep... every1 even my dr says that having sex will speed everything up & make labor start. My bf wont. He says hes gonna pop something or that I need 2 just wait it out. I feel like this baby is never gonna come out. Im not asking him 2 stick a needle up me, Im asking him 2 have sex w/ me. He didn't have a problem w/ it b4 otherwise I wouldn't b pregnant but now when it will make me feel so much better in the end he wont. He says he doesn't want 2 hear me whine. Honey I'm gonna no matter what. Dont u think it would b better 2 get it over w/??? Is there ne way I could make labor start myself?? I know spicy food, walks, jumping on the trampoline, warm baths, pineapple, I tried everything... Its not working. Plus Im aggravated bc of my bf. I just want my son in my arms, not my belly. HELP!!!

Browneyeshch

Asked by Browneyeshch at 4:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pin him down and make him do it with ya
    Anonymous

• wait ... your baby is going to come just occupy your mind in the meantime.... we all do our time while pregnant
    Anonymous

• Eat a lot of fruit and take a really long walk (keep close to a bathroom). I am talking 30minutes to an hour of walking. Don't walk fast take it nice and slow. Just warm up those hip muscles and empty that bowel.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 4:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Have the doctor tell him that it will help! It truly does in some cases...

He is not physically able to hurt the baby... until the water breaks the baby is too high to get "poked" by him. He needs to understand that this can help get things rolling for you not only physically, but it may make you relax a little bit letting your body relax a bit as well...

Good Luck!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 4:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hang in there..not to much longer. Walking worked for me (I walk a ton at work). Just walk and walk and walk. Maybe tell your partner that you might do it now cause he will have to wait 6 weeks after the baby is born.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• have sex with yourself. while the prostoglandins in semen can help with softening your cervix, all you need is an orgasm, which you can do yourself. Maybe if BF sees you enjoying yourself, he will join in! :)

take a nice warm bath too! relax your body!

baby will be here before you know it! good luck!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was in your exact same situation 4 months and a week ago. My bf wouldnt have sex with me. I had been taken off of work, and hurt every where, and couldnt sleep, and was swelling so bad I wasnt supposed to be up doing much. But i went walking, I think I got sex out of him once, I tried spicy food and I even tried castor oil. I have heard people say it works, but nothing worked for me. Your baby will come when its ready. I was 40 weeks and wasnt even dialated to one. I told my doc how miserable I was and asked about getting induced, and he warned it would be long and much more painful. A very hard labor. But I said ok. ANd he induced me that night. I was in the hospital for 29 hours before my son came. It was very painful, but after I got my epidural everything was ok. And I had my son the day before thanksgiving. I dont recomend getting induced, it can cause complacations if the baby isnt ready.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 4:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Lol.. when i told mine that she was coming out TODAY he said "Nah... i dont think so." What the hell! We were a week overdue!
    Just wait it out hun, it is hard and it does hurt. But the more time your baby gets to stay protected inside you, the better for your babys health.

I got into a hot tub the night before i went into labor. Just keep from your belly up out of the water, you dont want to harm the baby. Walking helps as someone above me said, that helps ALOT. And stay off your back! That prolongs labor. Relaxing helps because when youre freaked out your body thinks that its not safe to birth a baby in this type of situation so it gets prolonged even more.
    Good luck with everything! I hope everything works out okay!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• But it turned out ok for me. It just took a very long time. If you are dialated at all it wont take as long, but since I started at zero it took forever. I wish you the best of luck. If you would like to try the castor oil I think I did a few table spoons mixed with orange juice. It tastes like shit and will make you poop your guts out. I dont recomend it. But it has worked for some people. Good luck.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• masterbate
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009