Do ppl go through a mental breakdown rite b4 u go into labor??

does that make ne sence??? if thats true then maybe thats whats happening...

Browneyeshch

Asked by Browneyeshch at 4:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible. Your hormones in your body are going nuts. I had the baby blues bad after I had my son and lasted about 3 weeks. And it is possible for it to start before you have your child. Cant say it happend to me. But good luck.
    Anonymous

• It is normal to have that sudden freak out right before the baby comes, but I dont think it is a sign of labor coming, but more of a way to prepare yourself for a new baby. It is kind of freaky to think that in no time at all you will be reponsible for another human being. But you will do fine. I worry more about the girls who never had a kid and then think they got it all covered and never realize how huge the responsibility is.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not really. Sure you mite get really scared or sad or excited, or even a sruge of emotions you cant put a name on, but I wouldnt classify it as a mental breakdown.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i get Super emotional right before i go into labor..i get overworked and EVERYTHING makes me cry..even if its something Stupid..like the first comment said, our hormones are going nuts. talk to your dr about what you're feeling. they'll definately be able to help you more than us moms.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• oh yeah nut house crazy...do you really think you are going mental... because you're pregnant?
    AligirlP

Answer by AligirlP at 5:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol I am going through the same thing! Yesterday if you even looked at me the wrong way I would start crying and I was stressed out to the max about everything! Today I spent 6hours in the hospital of course didn't have a baby but I think I am getting close!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009