Can i still be pregnant if i took clear blue easy digital and it says not pregnant?

i took a clear blue easy digital test cuz i think i might be pregnant and it said not pregnant. but also idk if it is to early to tell cuz i dont really know much about this whole pregnancy thing and idk when i conceived or when i ovulated or if i even conceived im just soo confused..HELPP!!

beauty_N_brains

Asked by beauty_N_brains at 4:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go see a doctor and get a blood test. we arent doctors
    Anonymous

• yes you could still be pregnant.
    you could have tested too soon, and sometimes people can be up to 3 months before testing positive.

have you missed a period?
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Wait a week and take it again or call your doctor. Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• javila.. i had what i thought was a period but it was almost a week early and only lasted two days..
    then about a week after that i had a pinkish colored spotting.
    idk what that means and i have some symptoms of being prego thats why i took the test but it said not pregnant is it too early to tell??
    beauty_N_brains

Answer by beauty_N_brains at 4:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was 2 weeks late and took 14 tests and all of them said negative. Well guess what?? I was pregnant. Don't trust those tests. Go see your doctor.
    Sitar21

Answer by Sitar21 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• vickwu..

thanks for the advice and thank you for the luck..
    beauty_N_brains

Answer by beauty_N_brains at 4:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yeah, the "period" you had could have been implantation bleeding...you may be pregnant. Just wait a week and retest and if it still says negative just go see a doctor and have a blood test done. You may be pregnant or you may be thinking about it too much and tricking your body into thinking you are and that can screw up even the most regular cycle! Trust me! and Good luck (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would wait about a week or so and test again. The more expensive ones aren't better or worse they are the same. don't waste your money on those!! lol... but I didn't find out i was pregnant with my first until almost six months, because i was still having a period and i had taken tests the first three months and they all said negative. Make sure to test in the morning when you FIRST wake up and if you still think you may be pregnant call your doc and ask for a blood test. not every woman has the HGC hormone levels high enough in their urine for a test to detect it. Good luck!!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• with my second daughter, a clear blue easy gave me a false negative the day before an EPT gave me a positive. yes. you could be.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• even if you see your doc they may not be able to tell. I had a GF who was 7 months before they realized she was pregs. All tests were neg.
    AligirlP

Answer by AligirlP at 5:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009