I hate technology!!!

We got a new computer so I put all the pictures from the old computer onto a thumbdrive to transfer them to the new one, but decided to put them on a CD instead. I accidentally deleted a folder of pictures, which is actually all the pictures of my son from last year... I'm trying to not get super upset yet, I called my husband and he said he'll look at it when he gets home BUT

If I deleted it from a thumbdrive is there any way to recover it?

Is there anyway the picture would still be on the old computer, and how would I find them if they are?

Crystal1124

Asked by Crystal1124 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• what was wrong with the old one??
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• as long as yu didnt delete them off the old them and just transfered them or copied them you should be able to. My hubby knows about this stuff and has had to fix it for me before. Message me if you have trouble later and I wall ask him about it, he is a comp. tech.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Nothing's wrong with the old one, it is one my husband got from work and they want it back now.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• YES.. HE WILL FIND THEM.. DONT WORRY MAMA..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• look in your recycle bin.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• They were deleted from the thumb drive, not the hard drive... I already looked there. Thanks tho!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009