What do you think about this?

http://www.target.com/IntelliGender-Gender-Prediction-Test-Kit/dp/B001LK9P18/sr=1-1/qid=1238098724/ref=sr_1_1/178-7309222-1566734?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k:baby%20gender&page=1

My friend told me that she is having a niece...I asked how far along the mommy was now and she said 12 or 13 weeks..and then she informed that her brother and the mommy bought this item from target and that it is (she thinks) 94% accurate. I laughed. What do you ladies think about it?

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol its bs if they worked dont you think MORE people would be using them?
    Anonymous

• yUP AND THE MAGIC 8BALL IM SURE TOLD HER "ALL SIGHS POINT TO YES".. LOL SILLY KIDS..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• hmm...i dont know what to think. there are people saying it works and others say it doesnt work. i dont understand how it could predict something like gender, but then again, i dont understand science at all! lol
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• They sell them or something like them, at Becoming Mom's day spa. IF there was a way to tell gender from pee, or by the dates you concieved doctors would know about it, atleast that is my opinion, I find it very hard to believe, however its not like it has to make alot of choices. honestly i would like to see more accurate results to sell it too me, if you only have to choices to chose from and you are coming up wrong that many times, its obvious something aint right.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I do belive there are different hormons/chromosones that male and female produce , so maybe that's how it works... But I personatly wouldn't trust it...maybe just for fun, i'm sure they can't wait to find out
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The only way to tell the gender 100% is amniocentesis..period. Even ultrasound isn't 100%. Besides who cares. If you are lucky enough to be a parent enjoy what you get.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009