TMI-- Sex Question

My husband and I were talking about sex the other day and he's brought this up before, but he's told me that he's want to see me squirt as a fantasy of his.. this is a completely new topic to me, I'd never heard of girls squirting before. I would definitely like to know more about it and how you do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Well Im sure how you get to that point is different for everyone, but their really is an orgasm where its lik a flood. it is a clit orgasm and is usually after alot of stimulation to the clit. fast moving back and forth across it or with a vibrator on the clit. The first time you may feel like you wet the bed because it is alot of fluid. Hope you have plastic or protector on your matress..LOL have fun! it's great
    Anonymous

• Not every woman can do it.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Sigh. Isn't the world complicated enough without having to master porn tricks?!? Used to be, dudes were happy if you left the damn light on or were self-aware enough to not give a crap what your boobs look like after two kids, now there's all this Cirque De Soliel stuff to live up to. I respect your husband a metric ton for communicating with you so freely and certainly this is what I'd have to call a really logical fantasy so it's not a wonder you want to pony up for the guy. If I were you, I'd try Googling it, see what the old browser kicks out for you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Actually it's a combination of g spot stimulation and clit. Just google it!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Someone posted about squirting the other day. I told hubby, it grossed him out. I don't do it. Some women can, some can't.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think its just women who pee .....how else would it happen?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• someone posted this the other day i googled it and even doctors aren't sure if it's pee or if the woman actually is squirting another fluid..either way it sounds gross to me
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009