What type of double stroller do you recommend/not recommend?

My son will be 2 in July, and we are expecting baby #2 a few days after that. I would like to get a good double stroller (not a jogger, though, i already have one of those), that will be good for the occassional shopping trip, but mostly for walks in the park and around the neighborhood. Any recommendations you could share would be much appreciated!

leahjoy

Asked by leahjoy at 4:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• I have the Garco Duoglider and I HATE it...but I may just be a moron with it, cause I think it has decent reveiws, although when I did research for a double stroller it seemed that NONE of them got great reviews...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have a baby trend sit n stroller LX. I love it and easy to put together too!
    trublu20

Answer by trublu20 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009