What type of double stroller do you recommend/not recommend?

My son will be 2 in July, and we are expecting baby #2 a few days after that. I would like to get a good double stroller (not a jogger, though, i already have one of those), that will be good for the occassional shopping trip, but mostly for walks in the park and around the neighborhood. Any recommendations you could share would be much appreciated!

leahjoy

Asked by leahjoy at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a graco double stroller. one seat infront of the other and the end seat can turn around so they can face eachother. I love it. its good quality and not that hard to control. Idk about in a store though. it might be difficult if there is tiny aisles.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009