If you had to give your vagina a name, what would you call it?

This is spinning off another question, in which I ranted that we should be calling a vagina a vagina. But I'm feeling silly, and I want to know, if you had to name yours, what would you call it?

I'm going with Wendolene, after the girlfriend in the Wallace & Grommit films. (I said I was feeling silly) But she looks like she could use a little boost in the femininity area, so I'm honoring her with my most feminine of parts!

Maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow...

What would you name your vagina?

Jodie118

Asked by Jodie118 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sil calls hers Genie (like the garage door opener) LOL im pretty sure my brother named it that and he call himself Stanley like the brand of tools. I wish I didn't know this about them lol
    Anonymous

• McWhiskers.
    Anonymous

• China, lol as in only the best can eat from my fine china LMAO.. no just kidding... God that was tacky. Anyways, My man and I laugh all the time when i refer to it as a VAGINA, or his a Penis, Mainly because i feel like I am fixing to have an exam, ( this is also a man who thinks it is little girly to say panties instead of underwear, (though I honestly think girls wear panties, boys where underwear, Underwear makes me think grundgy ew gross boy panties, as to wear panties sounds dainty and cute, or sexy and naughty. Sorry completely lost subject. anyhow so in light of the giggling attacks I now refer to myne as a panooch. He has names my breast and "pannooch" My breasts are "Guns & Roses" His thingy is "Slash" lol and I can't remember what he calls my panooch... Ill ask him and get back too you.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• MAN I JUST GO WITH THE OL "PUSS".. i HAVENT EVER THOUGHT OF NAMING HER..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOLOL anon 4:32. I'm not sure what i'd call mine, I guess it would depend on my mood.
    Anonymous

• Her name is LoLa and she is a naughty girl.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Well Oprah's is a Minge....lol

Mine has been called "Patty" in the past...

x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• "That Thing that makes life miserable"
    Anonymous

• My husband calls it "Kitty".
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• hairpie
    Anonymous